Tuesday 6 March 2012

Target Audience feedback - Questionaire

I have asked memebers of my target audience for my magazine to complete a questionaire on their views of my finial product.

Questions:
1. Does the front cover, contents page and double page spread look like they are apart of the same magazine?

2. Do you feel that there is a clear balance between text and images?
3. How would you rate the appreance of the magazine?
4. Does the magazine look like a real music magazine?
5. Do you feel that the target audience has been presented in the magazine?
6. Do you think the colour scheme is appropriate for the magazine?
7. Do you think that the models are approprate for the music genre of pop?
8. Do you like the apperance of the magazine?

After asking people to complete my questionaire, I collected my result and was pleased with the feedback that I go from my target audience. I found that the target audience felt that all of the pages that I have made for my magazine look like they are apart of the same magazine. They also explained that they felt there was a clear balance between text and images. The target audience memebers that completed my questionaire rated the appreance as excellent and said that the target audience has been presented well in the magazine. They believe that the models that I have chosen are approprate as well as the colour scheme. And all of the people who answered my questionaire said that they like the apperance of my magazine. I am very please with this feedback and I believe that it is very important for the target audience to like my magazine as the magazine needs to fit in with the target audiences wants, needs and expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment